Name:

Hurcules aka the CAT

 

 

Location:

La Jolla, California

 

 

Hobbies:


Bathing Self

Catching Rabbits

Using the Litter Box


 

Archives:

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

February 2007

 

 

Previous Posts:

 

 

Feline Lover Blogs :

 

Carnival of the Cats

Knit Owl

Kitchen Mage

The Katz Meow Blog

The Cat Blogosphere

Mew

Cow Cats

Cats & Kittens

 

 
 
 
 
 

Thursday, October 12, 2006

non chalant

Hurc has been acting funny lately. Usually he will curl up with me at night, nearly every night. That was how it was in Sept, anyway. I'd allways wake to find him at the foot of my bed, or on the pillow next to me. I can't understand why he isn't there anymore.

Two thoeries:
1)I've started wearing earplugs, and I can no longer hear him entering the room. Then he only stays for part of the night? That one's a bit fuzzy, doesn't make too much sense.

2)With the house not just me and him in it, maybe he doesn't feel the need to cling to me like he did last month. He'll still curl up in my lap on occasion. And two mornings ago, I woke up to find him sleeping in the arm chair across from my bed. I still feed him, and play with him, and pet him

I don't know. Perhaps he got tired of me rolling onto him and kicking him.

Firefly @ 5:29 PM
|