Name:

Hurcules aka the CAT

 

 

Location:

La Jolla, California

 

 

Hobbies:


Bathing Self

Catching Rabbits

Using the Litter Box


 

Archives:

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

February 2007

 

 

Previous Posts:

 

 

Feline Lover Blogs :

 

Carnival of the Cats

Knit Owl

Kitchen Mage

The Katz Meow Blog

The Cat Blogosphere

Mew

Cow Cats

Cats & Kittens

 

 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, September 23, 2006

full moon?

This morning Hurculese seemed normal, nothing so out there that I would say, "That was odd." But then at like 2:30 my friend came over, and I went to meet her at the front gate. Hurc went insane as I was leaving the house, and he followed me from a distance MEEEEOOOWING his little head off. I felt so bad, like he thought I was leaving and he didn't want me too. I didn't mind him following me, I just didn't want him to follow me all the way to the front gate, because he doesn't like too many cars driving around, but luckilly for me he stopped halway, and hid in some bushes. I thought, "good, he can go back home and I'll meet him there."

On the walk to the front, I met a lady walking her dog, and she was really straining the leash to keep him at her side. When we said hi, she apologized and explained that her dog was acting so oddly. I said it must be something in the air, because my cat had been acting weirdly too. Both her and my friend suggested a full moon. That would be all fine and good, but I just checked and there was no moon, or a 'new moon'. So it explains nothing.

It wouldn't be so bad, I really would have dismissed it, except I haven't seen my cat since he hid in the bushes. Usually he turns up at about 5:00 or so for some dinner, but he didn't. And right now is his hunting time, so there's a possibility that we just missed eachother this evening when I was out at the movie from 7:00 till 10:50. . . I don't know, I've known too many people who think their cats are out hunting, but never see them again. :( Here's hoping he appears sometime soon. I would even accept him with a twitching rat, larger than my face, dripping blood everywhere. Atleast I'd know he didn't get picked up, run over, lost, or eaten by wild dogs. I'll keep you updated.

Firefly @ 11:37 PM
|