Name:

Hurcules aka the CAT

 

 

Location:

La Jolla, California

 

 

Hobbies:


Bathing Self

Catching Rabbits

Using the Litter Box


 

Archives:

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

February 2007

 

 

Previous Posts:

 

 

Feline Lover Blogs :

 

Carnival of the Cats

Knit Owl

Kitchen Mage

The Katz Meow Blog

The Cat Blogosphere

Mew

Cow Cats

Cats & Kittens

 

 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, October 28, 2006


There was a baby mouse brought in tonight by none other than M. Hurcules himself. He had it in his mouth, I got it into a towel, and set it free. No apparent bodily harm, it scattered away as soon as I opened the towel. Still. When I had it in my hand, it looked so pathetic. :(

Then I tried to get mad at my cat, and I saw him playing with a feather. That's too adorable to be mad at.

Firefly @ 1:18 AM
|