Name:

Hurcules aka the CAT

 

 

Location:

La Jolla, California

 

 

Hobbies:


Bathing Self

Catching Rabbits

Using the Litter Box


 

Archives:

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

February 2007

 

 

Previous Posts:

 

 

Feline Lover Blogs :

 

Carnival of the Cats

Knit Owl

Kitchen Mage

The Katz Meow Blog

The Cat Blogosphere

Mew

Cow Cats

Cats & Kittens

 

 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i feel the love!

Hurcules has come back to me! In a sense, he never left, but he stopped sleeping in my bed at night. It made me sad for a while, and I got used to not having a mass of purring fur in my face. But last night, I had te furry ball of fluff in my face once more! Ok, maybe that doesn't sound very nice, but it's getting cold, and he generates a lot of warmth.

I dont know what kept him away for so long. I allways try to pick him up and bring him to bed with me, he never has stayed, but he did last night. And he was back again when I woke up, still is. Just sleeping there all curled up. It's sweet. Makes me not want to get out of bed. I might not have except it's halloween! I have to dress up and celebrate!

Happy Halloween!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Firefly @ 9:56 AM
|