Name:

Hurcules aka the CAT

 

 

Location:

La Jolla, California

 

 

Hobbies:


Bathing Self

Catching Rabbits

Using the Litter Box


 

Archives:

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

February 2007

 

 

Previous Posts:

 

 

Feline Lover Blogs :

 

Carnival of the Cats

Knit Owl

Kitchen Mage

The Katz Meow Blog

The Cat Blogosphere

Mew

Cow Cats

Cats & Kittens

 

 
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

troublemaker

The cat's returned to his rightful resting place. In fact, there's hardly a time now that I don't find him on my bed, being all lazy and loungy. So that's all fine and good. Plus he doesn't wake me up much only when he's accidentaly shut in.

This morning, though, my mom came in to wake me up, and I was a little reluctant. Usually I like to sit in bed a few moments to hold on to sleep and the warm bed as long as I can, but this morning, as soon as my mom left the room, she was screaming "HELP! HELP!"

Apparently she had a lizard cornered in her room, and she doesn't like lizards, or to try and catch them. So I was able to get out of bed for a little adventure this morning. The lizard was all over the place, that little acrobat. He was under mom's bed, crawling pu the sides of her sheets, he ran underneath a fan (i didn't even know it could be done!) and between my legs. The last was a particualrly dumb move on his part, I was the one trying to catch him, but he managed to pull off another escape.

Whether the cat brought him in or he wandered in on his own, the cat wasn't a help to us in catching him. Sometimes Hurc will grab it in his mouth, and then I can just put the cat outside, solving the problem, but that doesn't allways work. In fact, it hardly ever works, cuz I don't like putting those little creatures into the jaws of death just to get them out of the house.

Firefly @ 2:39 PM
|